Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A CHOICE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

A CHOICE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
THE SACRED PAUSE¹

Have you ever been able to point to a single choice and say- this choice- changed my life?

I did! In August of 2007 I said yes to participating in a 1 Day Workshop with Ivonne Delaflor and experienced a method that she developed and named Transcendental Rebirthing. From this initial participation, I participated in many more workshops and in 2008 I enrolled in her 5 day training to become a Certified Transcendental Rebirthing Trainer. At the time I saw my choice as one of developing even more skills- for myself I made the choice to save myself, to heal myself. I had no vision when I made the choice, how deep the teachings would go, how embedded they would become in the person that I have grown to be.

As part of the training we were introduced to what in T.R. (Transcendental Rebirthing) we call the Sacred Principles. Initially they were information to learn, to think about, a code of conduct if you would. Since that Training in August of 2008, these Sacred Principles have become so much more. They are the foundation of our Training Community. They connect Trainers around the world with a core of values and principles which align us, connect us and unify us with a clear foundation. They are the principles that guide my life.

Today I desire to share with you one of those principles that we call the Sacred Pause.

During the TR we may utilize a process from Family Constellation Therapy² called representation. Those of us who are in a representation of a person, or a feeling, who are giving support to the Turn Person by our presence, our mindfulness and our awareness may experience a physical or an emotional response to the Client or Turn Being’s Journey. When that happens we raise our hand indicating that we have something to share. The Leader of the Transcendental Rebirthing experience, names our pause and when there is a place to “pause” we are asked to name our feeling or sensation.

The Sacred Pause is a way to share information that places the emotional and physical safety of the turn being first. The sensation or emotion that we name establishes a connection between the experiences of the turn being and the others sharing in the experience. This provides further information to the Leader, and supports the Turn Being in their journey. The Transcendental Rebirthing Experience is like returning to the Womb. To say yes to an TR experience, is to say yes to a process in which you experience, absolute support, absolute safety and rebirth yourself through intention and commitment; letting go of limiting beliefs and stories of who you think you are.

It sounds so easy, so simple: name a feeling or a sensation. My experience both in the Womb or Heart of TR experience¹ and the larger womb of each breath is that the Sacred Pause is built on mindfulness, listening, tracking, and naming.

To activate the Sacred Pause in the TR experience or in the experience we call life, requires that I drop all fear of not being right, self doubt about what I am feeling, or seeing, or listening and embracing Trust: Surrendering to the experience and naming that experience.

In the naming, I surrender that I know. I trust my experience, and I trust the Team Leader to listen and integrate the information with what they have received from Intelligent Space or as some may name it, the Field or the Mind of God.

Recently, I was able to live the Sacred Pause. I went to visit my daughter and because of a story, untold here, she returned home with me. As I watched my patterns, reflecting old choices and old feelings, I was reminded of the quote from Ram Das: “If you feel you are enlightened, go spend a week with your family” It was a humbling experience, but then, my daughter has always been one of my greatest teachers.

She is a catalyst, and in response I have made choices that have led me to places I never imagined I would go, like TR. In my first day back home, with my daughter as a guest, in her old room, I put on Holy Harmonies. As the vibration of the music filled the house, and I tracked and named to myself the patterns that I was seeing, I found myself living the Sacred Pause. I felt my inner rhythm begin to change. I felt myself letting go of the old patterns I had manifested during the past week. I discovered that place, that quiet pool, the place of love, surrender and trust where I desired to reside. As I changed, she changed. The dogs changed, and the vibration of all was manifested at a higher frequency.

Beyond the stories, beyond the words, there in the Sacred Pause, when I surrender, trust and listen, my awareness of my connection to each and every other spirit unfolds. The connection of each to everything is present.

Visit my website, explore 3 Keys to Personal Freedom- Learn even more about the Sacred Principles and how you can use them to make a choice and change your life.

Linda Heller
www.beyourbrilliancenow.com
Creator of 3 Keys to Personal Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment